Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleep Tight

My Anthropologie bedding is on its way! I am so excited to be getting new quilt. My Pottery Barn bedding fell apart unfortunately. I must say working isn't helping my low budget situation any. There are so many things I want for the apartment next year. I have one year left until I live on my own. I am looking forward to starting all the adventures on my own. I really have the opportunity to branch out and test the waters without being tied down to anyone or anything! Here is the bedding, now I need other creative wall and furniture ideas.


2 comments:

  1. ooh! very pretty! thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't shopping for a new place the most exciting/addicting thing ever?? lol i think i was more obsessed with looking/researching new things and getting new decorating ideas more than actually spending the ridiculous amounts of money. It should be like a collection...slowly gathering beautiful pieces one candlestick and bed sheet at a time haha hope your summer treating you well Ms. Alex :]

    ReplyDelete