Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sun hat-tastic

Summer is here and it is time to accessorize. My favorite accessory this summer is the sun hat. Gals, saving your face from the sun we all know works wonders in the future. Sun hats are also a fun way to jazz up an outfit or even make a dull swimsuit come to life. With all shapes, colors, and brim sizes there is no way you can't find your perfect hat! Personally, the bigger the brim the more glamorous you become. Some great places to find these hats are at Target and Anthropologie. I also love the fedora. For those check out Target and Urban Outfitters. They have a wide selection of hats. I think the key to finding the perfect one, is all about the stiffness of the brim. I think the more stiff the better. You do not want a hat flopping in your face all the time. (annoying) Here are some hats I love from Anthropologie. --Also, the countdown begins the internship starts in two days and I have no clue what to wear.... nail biter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment